Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The website https://promecat.gr/eshop/ is an electronic commercial store for the sale of construction products via the Internet (hereinafter referred to as the online store or website) created and operated by the cooperative under the name PRO.ME.KAT Prefecture of Construction Contractors Chania, based in Chania, Agoniston Gramvousis, 73134 and is legally represented, with TIN. 096092708, Tax Office: A CHANION and AR GEMI: 073954758000, e-mail address [email protected], telephone line of the online store: 2821094045, (hereinafter for the sake of brevity the COMPANY).
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the online store with the trademark promecat.gr/eshop/ which is located at the email address http://promecat.gr/eshop/. Any user who enters and trades or uses the services of the online store (hereinafter referred to as "visitor" and / or "user" or "customer" depending on whether he is limited to visiting only the store or places and orders and sells products and services) shall be deemed to agree and unconditionally accept the following terms herein, without exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, then he must responsibly refrain from visiting, using the website as well as from any transaction or use of the services of the online store.
The COMPANY reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions from the online store, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes to inform consumers of any change, through the pages of this online store. Contracts through the online store are drawn up in the Greek language.
Information provided & Products
The COMPANY is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided in the online store, in terms of the identity of the COMPANY and the transactions provided through the online store. The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries made by mistake / inadvertence during the common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it realizes their existence.
Limitation of Liability
The COMPANY in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible and is not obliged to compensate for any damage or loss arising from the cancellation of orders, non-execution or delay in their execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but informs on the basis of the observed data about the availability or not of the interested customer and undertakes in case of change of these data, to inform the customers in time about the unavailability in which case bears no further responsibility. The online store provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website "exactly as they are". In no case is the COMPANY liable or criminally liable for any damage (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists in loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that may a visitor to the online store or a third party due to a reason related to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from him and / or from any non- permitted third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
In contracts where the supplier delivers the goods to the consumer, the risk of loss or damage to the goods is transferred to the consumer when he or a third party designated by the consumer and different from the carrier has acquired physical possession of the goods. However, the risk is transferred to the consumer upon delivery to the carrier, if the carrier has been instructed by the consumer to transport the goods and this option has not been offered by the supplier, without prejudice to the consumer's rights vis-.-Vis the carrier.
Intellectual property rights
All content in the online store, including badges, badges, images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, etc. are the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or the intellectual property of third parties for which the COMPANY has obtained a license for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the online store. It is forbidden to copy, transfer or create a derivative work based on this content or mislead the public about the actual provider of the online store. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the COMPANY or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and insignia listed and describing the online store under the trademark PRO.ME.KAT or the products or services of the COMPANY or third parties, are assets of the COMPANY or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their use in the online store in no case provides permission or right to use them by third parties.
The user / customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the online store as provided by law and based on the rules of good faith and business ethics. It is obliged not to use the online store with the trademark PRO.ME.KAT for: 1. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmission by other means of any content that is illegal for any reason, causes illegal insult and damage to the COMPANY or to any third party or infringes on the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person's information 2. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that offends users' morals, social values, minority, etc. 3. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content for which users do not have the right to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of employment or covered by confidentiality agreements), 4. sending, publishing, emailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any kind; 5. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip it operation of any computer software or hardware, 6. intentional or unintentional infringement applicable law or regulations; 7. harassment of third parties in any way; 8. collection or storage of personal data about other users.
PRO.ME.KAT, under the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws and regulations, grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited right of access, use and presentation of this website and its contents . This license does not constitute a transfer of title to the Website and its components and is subject to the following restrictions: (1) you must retain all copies of the Website and its components, all copyright and other proprietary notices, and (2 you may not modify the website and its elements in any way or reproduce or present them in public, or distribute or otherwise use the website and its elements for any public or commercial purpose, unless otherwise permitted by present.
Links to the website https://promecat.gr/eshop/
The links that are included in the online store, lead to pages of the store or in some cases lead the user to go from it (online store) to websites of third party providers, companies, etc. These related websites are not under the control of the COMPANY and the COMPANY is not responsible for the contents of any such website or any link contained in a related website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The COMPANY is not responsible for internet broadcasts or for any form of transmission received from any linked website. The COMPANY provides these links in its online store, only to facilitate the use of the online store, their use is not mandatory for the visitor / customer and the fact that they are included in the online store does not imply that the COMPANY approves or accepts their content.
The COMPANY, created this website with the sole purpose of serving their customers. The website promecat.gr/eshop/ is simple and user-friendly and has been designed to meet the specific needs of each user. In order to achieve the best service for you, it is important for you, our customer, to understand that you must provide us with specific information regarding the processing of your order and which is guarded by us.
The processing of personal data is done in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection (GKPD 2016/679), any more specific national and European legislation for certain areas, the current Greek legislation for the protection of personal data, as well as for the protection personal data and privacy in the field of electronic communications (Law 3471/2006, as applicable) and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDPX). The company has adapted to the GDPR framework.
This Privacy Statement and the attached Terms and Conditions of Use of this website describe the method of data collection from the website promecat.gr/eshop/, the use of this data by us and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement relates exclusively to your personal data, which you provide to us during your orders on this website.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that identifies you directly or indirectly. Indirectly means in conjunction with other information, such as your name, mailing address, email address and telephone number, or a unique device identification number.
The information provided voluntarily by the users of the mentioned website, is used by promecat.gr/eshop/, in order for its users to have direct and substantial communication with the store, to be provided with answers to specific questions they ask and finally to be served. and execute their orders. The information collected by PRO.ME.KAT through the website aims to measure its number of visitors, to determine the requirements of customers for more products and to facilitate transactions with the company. PRO.ME.KAT does not distribute to any other organization or partner that is not connected to PRO.ME.KAT the email addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers, except to direct partners in the order service process.
PRO.ME.KAT designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. The visitors of our website are requested to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order a product (s), to register on our website and / or to send an email to PRO.ME.KAT.
Use of Information. PRO.ME.KAT collects four types of information about users: (1) information that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) information that the user gives us in order to execute his order from promecat. gr / eshop /, (3) information that the user gives us in participations of competitions that take place from time to time, (4) information that the user gives us for activation of telephony and internet services, (5) information that the user gives us during the connection through another platform (ios, android, Facebook, Google applications). When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number, credit card details, how to pay for the order. Additionally, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping details of an order, pricing details or details about the offer you have requested. PRO.ME.KAT makes use of the information you give us during the electronic sending of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case, (iii) for new or alternative products offered by PRO.ME.KAT, (iv) special offers of e-shop.gr, (v) activation of telephony or internet service, (vi) receipt of gifts after competition draw. You can choose whether or not you want to receive such contact from PRO.ME.KAT by sending your request via e-mail to [email protected]
Access to Information. Every order processing requires the collection of personal data, for delivery or reservation of an order. Also, the use of a credit card, for the debit of which proof of identification of legal holder is required for the first and only time is ensured in each case. Any supporting document and document certifying and declaring the identity of the customer remains strictly confidential and is checked only by the responsible department of PRO.ME.KAT. The submission of your personal data by you means that you consent to this data to be used by the employees of PRO.ME.KAT. for the reasons mentioned above. PRO.ME.KAT. requires its employees and the maintainers of its website to provide its customers with the level of security referred to in this Privacy Statement. In no other case does PRO.ME.KAT. may not share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless legally required to do so. Please note that under certain conditions permitted or required by law or by court order, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data collected online without your prior consent (for example in case of a court decision).
Use of personal data
Use of Customer Data for Advertising Purposes In order to continually improve and enhance our services, we may send you email marketing messages related to our business, which may be of interest to you. You can select the types of communications you want to receive at any time by updating your email preferences. You can also unsubscribe at any time. The sending of sms to the mobile phone number, which you have stated to us during your order, is done in order to inform you about the progress of your order. You can choose from the account you have created on our website whether or not you want to receive advertising / promotional material via sms. - Consent: We will not use your data for advertising purposes unless you have given your prior express and free consent. However, for existing customers, we may use the email address we received from you as part of our existing customer relationship to provide you with marketing materials related to similar products or services that you have previously requested, used or may have interested. You may, however, object to this use at the time of collection and whenever a message is sent. In order to stop receiving emails for marketing purposes, follow the instructions in the email you receive.
Legal Obligations and Legal Defense We may need to use and maintain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing the loss, fraud, or any other misuse of our services and information systems. We may also use your personal data for internal and external audit purposes, information security purposes, or to protect or enforce our rights, privacy, security, our property or those of others.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
- Necessary Cookies. They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart, storing products in the wishlist, electronic payment. Without these necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of promecat.gr/eshop/ is immediately affected, your personal navigation experience is limited and basic e-commerce functions are under-operated.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website, so that we can suggest the right products based on your needs, thus helping you to find much more easily what you are looking for.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often, inform us if they encounter a problem while navigating, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Used only to improve the operation of promecat.gr/eshop/.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads related to you and your interests. They are also used to send advertisements or offers that best meet your needs, thus reducing unwanted and meaningless advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Cookies Analytics. They are a subset of the Cookies functionality and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus constantly improving the experience we offer you.
E-shop.gr may use the functions of Google Analytics for display ads (eg, repetitive marketing, Google Display Network appearance reports, etc.). Using Ads Settings, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display ads and customize Google Display Network ads. Here are the available Google Analytics web opt-out options available.
E-shop.gr complies with the Google AdWords Interest Based Advertising Policy and restrictions for sensitive categories and:
We reserve the right to change this policy for cookies at any time. Any changes to this Cookies Policy will take effect as soon as the revised Cookies Policy is available on our website.
Third party advertisers and other companies we work with may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our website. We do not control these Cookies.
Processing of children's personal data
The Company will not collect or process personal data of children under the age of 16 unless parental consent has been given, in accordance with applicable local law. If we realize that a child's personal data has been collected by mistake, we will delete that data without undue delay.
Processing of sensitive data
In some cases, we may process specific categories of personal data about you ("sensitive data"). Sensitive data is defined as personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying a natural person, health or sexual orientation or sexual orientation. . For example, we may process sensitive data that you have made public. We may also process sensitive data, as appropriate, to support, pursue or defend legal claims. We may also process your sensitive data if you have freely given your prior explicit and separate consent, in a specific context for a specific purpose.
Correcting, Modifying or Deleting Information
Promecat.gr/eshop/ allows its users to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information submitted to promecat.gr/eshop/. If you choose to delete information, promecat.gr/eshop/ will act to delete this information from its files immediately. For the protection and safety of the user promecat.gr/eshop/ will try to make sure that the person making the changes is indeed the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to ask any question contact PRO.ME.KAT via promecat.gr/eshop/ or via e- mail to [email protected] The change or correction of your personal data can also be done through the registration page of promecat.gr/eshop/. Please note that we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password on our website is up to you.
PRO.ME.KAT is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects about the users of its website. Promecat.gr/eshop/ has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users submit to its website or provide it by any other means (eg by telephone). These processes protect users' data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. They also help to ensure that this information is accurate and used correctly. Your connection to it is secure because it uses 256bit TLS technology. TLS technology relies on a key code to encrypt data before it is sent over the (TLS) connection. The security control between the data and the Server is based on the unique key code, ensuring full communication. The browsers Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari support the TLS protocol and their use is recommended for the connection to the PRO.ME.KAT website.
We apply the appropriate level of security and have therefore implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to secure the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction. or, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. Our information security policy procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are regularly reviewed and updated whenever necessary to meet our business needs, technology changes and regulatory requirements. Access to your personal data is granted only to staff or direct partners with the Company who are required to have such information to service orders. In case of violation of data containing personal data, the Company will comply with applicable law regarding the notification of the violation.
Your legal rights
As a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. The Company will respect your rights and will adequately address your concerns.
The following list contains information about your legal rights arising from applicable data protection laws:
o Right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent you can withdraw this consent at any time.
o Right of correction: You can ask us to correct the personal data that concerns you. We make reasonable efforts to maintain your personal data in our possession or control and are used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. You also have the ability to check and correct your personal data by logging in to your personal account at promecat.gr/eshop/
o Restriction right: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, if
- You question the accuracy of your personal data for the period when we will need to verify the accuracy, - The processing is illegal and you ask to limit the processing instead of deleting your personal data, - We no longer need your personal data, but you you need to support, exercise or defend legal claims, or - You have an objection to the processing for the period we verify whether our legitimate interests take precedence over yours.
o Right of access: You may request information about personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data we hold or control, for what purpose they are used, from where collected, if not from directly, and to whom they have been notified, as appropriate. You can receive a free copy of the personal data we hold about you from us free of charge. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copy you may request.
o Portability right: Upon your request, we will transfer your data to another controller, where technically feasible, provided that processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal data, you can ask us to transfer the data to another controller, who will indicate it to us directly.
o Right to delete: You can ask us to delete your personal data, where - personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed - you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and exercise this right - processing is based on your consent, withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing - your personal data has been processed illegally unless processing is necessary - to comply with a legal obligation, which requires elaboration by us - in particular for lawful obligations - to support, exercise or defend legal claims.
o Right of objection: You may object - at any time - to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or the legitimate interests of third parties. In this case, we will not process your personal data anymore, unless we can prove compelling legal reasons and overriding interest in processing or supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. If you object to editing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict editing from U.S.
o Right to lodge a complaint: In the event of a alleged breach of applicable privacy law, you can file a complaint with the data protection supervisor in your country of residence or where the alleged breach occurred.
o Time period: We will try to satisfy your request within 30 days. However, the time limit may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal right or the complexity of your request.
o Restrict access: In some cases we may not be able to provide access to all or some of your personal data under the law. If we deny your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for this denial.
o Non-identification: In some cases, we may not be able to retrieve your personal information due to the identification you provide in your application. Two examples of personal data that we can not search for when providing your name and email address are: - data collected through browser cookies, - data collected by social media if you have posted a comment under a pseudonym is not known to us.
In such cases, where we cannot identify you as the subject of the data, we are unable to comply with your request to enforce your legal rights as described in this article, unless you provide us with additional information enabling you to be identified.
o Exercise your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us in writing via email.
Protecting your personal data
In general, we will delete the personal data we collect from you if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. However, we may be required to store your personal information for a longer period of time due to legal provisions.
In addition, we will not delete all your personal data if you have asked us not to contact you in the future. For this purpose, the Company maintains files that contain information about individuals who do not wish to be contacted in the future (eg via group e-mails). We categorize your requests as consent for the storage of your personal data for the purposes of maintaining this file unless you give us different instructions.
Acceptance of the Privacy Protection Procedures applied by promecat.gr/eshop/
If you use this website you accept and consent to this Privacy Statement as well as to the terms and conditions of use of the website announced through it.
The COMPANY supporting e-Commerce gives you the opportunity, through the completeness of the descriptions which it posts on its pages, to enjoy the privilege of direct contact with the products available on your computer screen quickly and easily.
Wanting to highlight the benefits of using the internet in our daily markets, we list below the terms and conditions for returning defective or non-defective products.
Product Returns due to delivery error
In all cases in which other than the sold ones are delivered, by type or quantity or there is a lack of property which has been previously agreed in writing with the COMPANY, the customer returns the products for inspection and ascertainment of the error. In this case, the costs of returning the products to the company as well as the costs of return to the customer are borne by the COMPANY as long as the return method proposed by the company is observed.
Returns of defective products
In case it is found that the item has a manufacturing defect, if this is confirmed by the authorized repairman who provides the guarantee of good operation or in case the COMPANY itself provides the guarantee of good operation directly, the following apply:
• The guarantee is provided for a limited period of time which is stated in the detailed characteristics of the product. After the end of this period or repair, the replacement of the products is possible with an additional charge following a new agreement with the customer.
• The return of the product to be replaced should be done together with all the documents that accompanied the product (eg DAT, Retail Rep. Etc.) and its complete packaging. If it is a defect found later after delivery and the packaging does not exist or also if the product packaging was received by the distributors during the delivery of the item the product packaging is not required.
• The return of the products will be made either by staff and means of transport of the COMPANY or by courier, or in the store maintained by the COMPANY with the trademark "PRO.ME.KAT" in the prefecture of Chania. In cases of return by courier, the customer is charged with the shipping costs to the COMPANY and the COMPANY is charged with the shipping costs of the replaced or repaired product.
• After the return of the products, the defect reported by the customer is checked and then contacted to inform him about the results of the check.
• If the defect is found, the product is repaired or replaced, otherwise the transaction is canceled in case the product can not be repaired in a reasonable time and the company can not find another product of similar or better characteristics or value for the replacement. In case of cancellation of the transaction, the refund of the initial purchase is made in the same way as the initial payment of the customer to the COMPANY.
• In particular, in case of debit by credit card the COMPANY will be obliged to inform the issuing Bank of the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will then proceed to any transaction provided under the contract drawn up with the customer without the relevant liability of the COMPANY most. The COMPANY, following this information, does not bear any responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is regulated by the aforementioned contract. In the case of cash payment, if the customer had chosen the option "collection from the store", it will be done by returning his money to him at the COMPANY store. In case of payment by bank transfer, a reverse bank transfer will be made from the accounts of the COMPANY to the customer.
• In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the Online Store has the right to request compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any other total or partial offset of his claim. against the customer.
Product returns deemed defective upon delivery (DOA)
The return of the products, which are considered defective upon delivery (DOA) will be accepted within seven (7) calendar days from their delivery to the customer. At the same time, the product must not be damaged and must have all the original documents that accompanied the product (eg VAT, Retail, etc.) and its complete packaging. In these cases the following applies:
• The product is received and checked to determine the defect reported by the CUSTOMER.
• Provided that they have been previously received and checked by the COMPANY, the item will be replaced with a similar new one, or in case of unavailability with another new product of similar quality and price, otherwise in case the customer does not want replacement, will the money of the original purchase is returned to the customer. The refund is made in the same way as the customer's initial payment to the COMPANY was made.
• In particular, in case of debit by credit card the COMPANY will be obliged to inform the issuing Bank of the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will then proceed to any transaction provided under the contract drawn up with the customer without the relevant liability of the COMPANY most. The COMPANY, following this information, does not bear any responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is regulated by the aforementioned contract. In the case of cash payment, if the customer had chosen the option "collection from the store", it will be refunded to him from the store on COMPANY. In case of payment by bank transfer, a reverse bank transfer will be made from the accounts of the COMPANY to the customer.
• Shipping costs both for the return of the products to the COMPANY and for the return to the CUSTOMER of the replaced product are borne by the COMPANY.
• In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the Online Store has the right to request compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any other total or partial offset of his claim. against the customer.
Return of non-defective products - Right of unjustified withdrawal by the customer
The CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within a period of 14 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the service contract (in the case of such a contract), or from the delivery (in the case of products) and even when there are many products in the same order from the delivery of the last while when there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from the delivery of the first. The withdrawal is made under the following conditions:
• This withdrawal is unjustified and without any charge and if the item has already been delivered the customer must return the product exactly in the condition in which it was received, with all its parts, the accompanying forms and its packaging in excellent condition . The return of the item is accepted only if the buyer has first paid any amount charged by the company for the shipment of the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
• The declaration of withdrawal is exercised in writing or electronically and the COMPANY is obliged to send a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal as soon as it reaches it.
• The consumer must return the product (s) within 14 days from the day he notified the company of his request for withdrawal, in accordance with the terms of this paragraph.
• Following the withdrawal statement, the COMPANY is obliged to return the price received within 14 days from the receipt of the products.
• Delivery shipping costs are not refundable if the customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the COMPANY.
• The refund to the customer will be made by the same means by which the initial collection was made. Specifically in the case of debit by credit card as follows: in case until the withdrawal and return of the item the price has been paid to the COMPANY by the Bank, the COMPANY will be obliged to inform the Bank for the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will proceed with each act provided for on the basis of the contract drawn up with the customer. The company after this information does not bear any responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is regulated by the aforementioned contract. In the case of cash payment, if the customer had chosen the option "collection from the store", it will be refunded to him from the store. In case of payment by bank transfer the return will also be made by bank transfer to the same account of the customer.
• The customer is responsible to compensate the company if he made use other than that which is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods in the period until the declaration of withdrawal. The determination of the nature, characteristics and function of the goods should be made on the basis of the information provided on the outer packaging of each product, as well as the additional information provided by the company and in any case without opening the packaging of the products and putting in operation the good. The company is willing to inform the customer of any questions about the nature and operation of the products by providing additional information material electronically or otherwise. In case of opening the packaging or putting the products into operation, their value is automatically reduced as the product is characterized as used and the customer must compensate the company for reducing the value of the product. The reduction of the value from the opening of the package and consequently from the characterization of the product as used is examined on a case by case basis and is determined by the company and is usually in the order of 20% -30%. THE COMPANY is entitled to agree with the customer its compensation and with mutual netting.
• In case the withdrawal concerns the provision of services, the customer must pay an amount commensurate with the provided until the withdrawal statement.
• In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the Electronic Mrs. has the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any other in full or partial offset of this claim against the customer.
Exceptions to withdrawal
There is no room for retreat
• service contracts after the full provision of the service, if the execution started with the prior explicit consent of the customer and with his acknowledgment that he will lose the right of withdrawal as soon as the contract is fully executed by the supplier
• products which are not suitable for return, for health reasons or for hygiene reasons, and which have been unsealed after delivery
• contracts in which the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the supplier in order to carry out emergency repairs or maintenance work. If, in the event of such a visit, the Supplier provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the Consumer or goods other than compulsorily used spare parts during maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal shall apply to such Additional Services or Goods.
• supply of goods manufactured to the specifications of the consumer or clearly personalized
The declaration of withdrawal is made in writing or electronically with a simple letter in which the details of the document (number, date, name), the description of the product for which the withdrawal is exercised as well as contact details of the withdrawn.
Safe products - Warranty terms
The products available from the COMPANY are durable products which have all the necessary certification for safe operation. The products are accompanied by written instructions for use (except for the simple to use products) and a written guarantee of good operation of a reasonable duration, in the Greek language. The warranty form always includes the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the warranty relates, its exact contents, its duration, its local validity, and the rights provided by the applicable law. The warranty of the device is valid according to the manufacturer from the date of purchase and allows free repair of the problem, provided that the following conditions are met:
• Have the dealership guarantee and proof of purchase of the device.
• The fixed components of the device have not been altered (Serial number -SerialNo.)
• Do not exclude damage based on the manufacturer's warranty form.
According to Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated in Greece with JM 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic settlement of consumer disputes with the Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure (ADR) is now provided throughout the European Union. If the customer has the status of a consumer (ie a natural person acting outside the professional capacity) and has any problem with a purchase made from our Website, he can initiate the ADR process through the single all-union platform for electronic dispute resolution (platform ADR) available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm
For more information we are always at your disposal either by phone at 2821094045 or by e-mail at [email protected]